Compile Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome one and all!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fellow
Admin
The Fellow

Welcome one and all! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Hello everyone! This is The Fellow here, and here is my latest project I shall be working on. The project is creating a ultimate network of programmers, and such people. Why you might ask. Simple really! There is only reason for me to do it, because I want to share my knowledge and experience of programming, and share my idea's with other programmers, and also learn from everyone else who has there own experience and what not! Well that is it for me, let us make this experience last a lifetime and a half!

Last edited by The Fellow on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://compilecrazy.forumotion.net
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Amen, brother!
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Awesome! finally i can learn new languages! thanks to ESS i have gotten into C (i already started with C++) and python, on top of a knowledge of BASIC. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://gamerboy8864hacks.freeforums.org
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 am

Glad we could be of assistance!Smile By the way, how did you get an avatar on here? Strangely, I'm an admin and I don't have a clue how to do this (and humbly admit it)!Shocked

Edit: D'oh!!! Never mind! I found it in the one place that I'd never looked before!Embarassed
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 pm

my avatar is my sister's wedding cake. Razz
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Warning, the cake is a lie!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 am

Awww, man.... I was gonna put that! Evil or Very Mad Oh, well... Gamerboy, have you checked out my Python tutorials under the Python section in the For beginners area for programming?
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 am

Compu-Teck Inc. wrote:
Awww, man.... I was gonna put that! Evil or Very Mad Oh, well... Gamerboy, have you checked out my Python tutorials under the Python section in the For beginners area for programming?
yes i have. very simple tutorial, but im sure it must have helped beginners. you have "for beginners" section but no "advanced" section. if you put that forum in (with python, C family, and brainfuck subforums) i will contribute to all of them.

EDIT: im serious about the brainfuck thing. loads of humor out here in germany about that, and the people who can make very good programs in it get mr.scholarship to visit. i want to help my friends get a scholarship, as they arent in college yet, this will be their first year. i, however, am going for a doctorance in the technical field (programming and design) so ill be in college and on these forums for about 6-10 more years. What a Face get used to me, cuz im here for a loooong time! tongue
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Holy smokes! You do more with Brainf*** than just tinker?! Shocked I have a new respect for you, gamerboy!
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 am

Good Lord! I, too, have new respect affraid ! If you want an advanced section, I'm afraid you will have to see The Fellow about that. He is the main admin around here...
Back to top Go down
gamerboy

gamerboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:42 pm

ok, then. if you add a brainf*** subforum, i would GLADLY contribute. im also trying LOLCODE, but im afraid its too much american humor for me Suspect
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:47 am

Hey! Mad I'll have you know that our humor is never too much! lol. jk.
Back to top Go down
The Fellow
Admin
The Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 am

Honestly, I have done some research on LOLCODE myself. I like it, lol. And hey, just saying everytime you have a suggestion, just post a topic in the suggestion forums lol.
Back to top Go down
https://compilecrazy.forumotion.net
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 am

gamerboy

Hehe, internet memes galore! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all!   Welcome one and all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome one and all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Compile Crazy :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: