Compile Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compile Crazy just might be getting better!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fellow
Admin
The Fellow

Compile Crazy just might be getting better! Empty
PostSubject: Compile Crazy just might be getting better!   Compile Crazy just might be getting better! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:53 pm

That is right, you heard it hear first. I may be getting some cash soon, which I am going to use to open a bank account, and attach to my Paypal, then I may be buying the site code from Forumotion, and buying a server somewhere, and what not, and putting Compile Crazy into its own. This means that my dream of Compile Crazy to become the best forum for coders/programmers/scripters of all kind is becoming a reality. I do ask that since I am using some money to do this, I am also going to have a donations place, and may have ads up so I can get some cash back. If you can donate I will be grateful, and might just pay you back in the way only a godmin can.
Back to top Go down
https://compilecrazy.forumotion.net
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

PostSubject: Re: Compile Crazy just might be getting better!   Compile Crazy just might be getting better! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Now now Fellow, you really shouldn't bribe them, you know. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Compu-Teck Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Compile Crazy just might be getting better!   Compile Crazy just might be getting better! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:33 am

Shut up, ESS. It's a great way to make money!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

PostSubject: Re: Compile Crazy just might be getting better!   Compile Crazy just might be getting better! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:47 am

Haha! So true! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Fellow
Admin
The Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Compile Crazy just might be getting better!   Compile Crazy just might be getting better! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 am

Now I feel like most evil villians feel when they hear the conversation their help has wither each other.
Back to top Go down
https://compilecrazy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compile Crazy just might be getting better!   Compile Crazy just might be getting better! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compile Crazy just might be getting better!
Page 1 of 1