Compile Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of my favorite tools

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fellow
Admin
The Fellow

One of my favorite tools Empty
PostSubject: One of my favorite tools   One of my favorite tools I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:52 am

Source Control Programs:

The little devils that these guys are! They make me feel love, lol. basically they are programs that allow you to work on projects with other people, and will keep track of change, and what not. There is a couple of free ones out there, like google code. They have helped and will help me on all the projects I will do. What do you guys think of SCPs? Do you guys have any ones you have tried and liked, or do you just do not like them. Give me your opinions!
Back to top Go down
https://compilecrazy.forumotion.net
Compu-Teck Inc.

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tools   One of my favorite tools I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:37 am

Hmmm... this is something I think I will have to try... I have never used them, but it sounds like a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tools   One of my favorite tools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:24 pm

I didn't know about this, but it sounds like a very good idea. I'll have to look into this and try this.
Back to top Go down
triclops200

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tools   One of my favorite tools I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Well I use github, a great one, but, IMO, google code is the best.
Back to top Go down
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tools   One of my favorite tools I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:53 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how to set up a github account by reading the tutorials. I'm thinking about writing code for TPT.

EDIT: Also, it appears that Google Dropbox could be useful for collaborating on coding projects, and other projects as well. By the way, Fellow, I got an email from Dropbox about you inviting me to join and am planning on doing that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tools   One of my favorite tools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my favorite tools
Page 1 of 1