Compile Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Java?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fellow
Admin
The Fellow

What is Java? Empty
PostSubject: What is Java?   What is Java? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Java is a Object-Oriented language, continually developed by Sun. It is one of the biggest (in my opinion) object oriented languages, and is pretty powerful. Java is a big language that is commonly used in the modern world of programming, even though some do believe that is changing.
Back to top Go down
https://compilecrazy.forumotion.net
Excimer Sun Software

Excimer Sun Software

What is Java? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Java?   What is Java? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:23 pm

The Fellow wrote:
Java is a big language that is commonly used in the modern world of programming, even though some do believe that is changing.

Yeah. Like me. Laughing But yes, Java is indeed VERY commonly used in today's world, along with C/C++. It's big power advantage over many languages is it's huge API. And the fact that it's OO helps. Smile It is interesting to note however that Python is gaining a gargantuan amount of use and popularity of late. Of particular note is the fact that Google seems to have practically adopted it.
Back to top Go down

What is Java?
Page 1 of 1