Compile Crazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your best story from your programming or computers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fellow
Admin
The Fellow

What is your best story from your programming or computers? Empty
PostSubject: What is your best story from your programming or computers?   What is your best story from your programming or computers? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm

I mayself may have trouble with this one.

I think the best story would probably not of my time programming, but of when two years ago at the regional competition of Botball. We was doing ok, but the team it seems like we was going to go against was so awesome. One of my friends started going programming crazy, and I mean crazy, and wrote up a program, of which we had no time to test, but we won. It was epic. Before the 'final' battle between our teams, the we are champions song was playing and just lowered to increase the suspense xD
Back to top Go down
https://compilecrazy.forumotion.net
Compu-Teck Inc.

PostSubject: Re: What is your best story from your programming or computers?   What is your best story from your programming or computers? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:31 am

Well, this has something to do with computers...

Last trimester, in Web Design 1 (I am in Advanced Web 1, but the classes are integrated), we had a Code Yellow at school. Anyway, a freshman (the only freshman, and he's also Mexican) was looking up pictures for a website for a project. Anyway, one of the pictures that he tries to view leads him to a banned site, so noted by the popping up of DansGuardian (the Vigo County School Corporation's site blocker). Mr. Nasser, the teacher, decides to play a joke. He gets on NetOps, which controls the computers in the classroom. He pulls up a text box and types "This is VCSC!". Then ensues the making of Nicho (the freshman) of standing in the corner, and Mr. Nasser goes as far as to write up a detention for Nicho. Then, Mr. Nasser tells Nicho to go back to his computer. Nicho goes, and turns the monitor off. Mr. Nasser then asks Nicho if he would want to explain the situation. So, naturally, Nicho agrees. Mr. Nasser types like he's explaining the situation to Mrs. Mason, the principle. Then, Mr. Nasser tells Nicho to turn his monitor on by order of Mrs. Mason. When he turns it on, there is some text that says: "You've been punked, little Nicho! Poor Nicho! Ha, ha, ha!". Best day of class EVAR! Everyone was rofling. Mr. Nasser said Nicho could keep the detention slip as a souvineer.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Fellow
Admin
The Fellow

PostSubject: Re: What is your best story from your programming or computers?   What is your best story from your programming or computers? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:46 pm

lol, nice! xD pretty funny. I am encouraging everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://compilecrazy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your best story from your programming or computers?   What is your best story from your programming or computers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your best story from your programming or computers?
Page 1 of 1